Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

SO SWEET SO CAVITY

Hey everyone! I just wanted to blog a little bit and tell you about my brothers band that him and his friends have, they have played a few gigs over this past summer, and have started to clean up a few of their best songs, they are hoping to make a CD soon, but I just wanted to help get their sound out to more people so I will post a link to their myspace page on my blog. The band is named SO SWEET SO CAVITY. This band has a great sound and I just want to show them all the support, and I hope that you will visit their myspace page and have a listen, and give your feedback. P.S. Their song Population Cedar CIty is just them goofing off, it's not their real sound but it's funny! ENJOY! If my link doesn't work then just type in this URL in your navigation bar
http://www.myspace.com/sosweetsocavity









1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yea!! Don't we all just Love them!!! Im so Excited for them!! Yea!!!