Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

24

So yesterday I celebrated my 24th birthday with my family, unfortunately Deryck wasn't there to celebrate with us but I was lucky enough to spend all last week with him and he took me to a movie and out for ice cream while he was here. We went to PF and had fun just laughing and talking and then went back to moms and had cake and ice cream. I ended my night cuddling with the kids on the couch , with one sleeping baby in one arm and my little sleepy boy in the other thinking of how blessed I am to have such an amazingly close and supportive family and the two most preciouse gifts of all lying in my arms, I could not have asked for a better birthday.


Grant helping mommy with the candles Anton and Tanna enjoying ice cream

um... didn't know we were having a cake eating contest??




7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda Joy said...

Happy Birthday Bree! It looks like you had a wonderful day! Love the post and the pictures. Love you too!

Danon & Bree said...

Happy Birthday!! Evyn is so BEAUTIFUL! Congrats! Keep up the posts of your cute fam!

Kristi said...

OH Bree Happy Late B-Day!! You look soo GOOD!! HOw is our little princess? Is she doing good? Let me know if you need anything and tell Anton HI!

Lori said...

Congrats!
Your lil Family is Beautiful...so happy for you!
Love Lori

Laura Castillo said...

You are so beautiful! Happy Birthday I'm glad it was a good one! Love ya

Amberley said...

Happy Belated. I am glad I finally got to see your cute baby. She is so beautiful!