Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last appointment

So I had my last appointment this morning.. I have to tell you that I have never prayed so much in my life that things would go well today. But my prayers were answered and I haven't dialated any more from last week! So everything looks great with the baby but i still have to be careful for the next 2 days so that I don't go into labor. But I am just glad the countdown is almost over and I will finally be able to put my mind at ease once the hubby gets here Sunday. YAY!!

3 comments:

Cami and Shelby said...

I hope everything goes well! Good luck and an early Cangrats! I can't wait for pictures!

Kristi said...

OH thank goodness!! I was worried Last night I thought I was going to get the call!! LOL you better call me!! It was soooo good seeing you... I miss you... Keep us posted!

The Manwarings said...

Good Luck On Monday! We are excited for you! Hope everything goes well. I can't wait to see pictures of this little girl!