Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our Little Princess

Sorry it took me so long to post this. Evyn arrived Monday at 2:18 p.m. weighing 7lbs 6 oz and 20 in. She came so fast that the epidural I recieved was basically pointless and Evyn didn't even want to wait for the doctor to get ready, by the time he sat down to tell me to push she was already on her way out and with 2 pushes she was! So at least I can say that I somewhat know what it feels like to have a natural birth and all I have to say is women who CHOOSE to go all natural are not only crazy but the but man are they tough! Any ways it was nice to be able to go home the next day.... I hate hospitals. I am just so greatful that she is here and that her daddy was able to be there, it is kind of funny because I was scheduled to be induced at 7 in the morning but I went into labor on my own at 3 am. So here are some pics of our new little princess.



I got sick 3 days before she was born, Grant found my mask to be quite " silly"

Grant adores her, he is the perfect big brother
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

bmann said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog. It will be fun to see how you guys are doing. Baby Evyn is so cute! Grant looks like he is going to be such a good big brother!

The Manwarings said...

She is beautiful!! Great job guys! I am so excited that she is finally here. I will be geting induced tomorrow morning, I can't wait to be done as well! :)

Laura Castillo said...

She is so precious! You did a great job! Grant is so cute with her I love it! I hope to get to see you when I'm in town! Love ya and hope everything is good

The Bingham's said...

So is so beautiful Bree!! Good job!! I can't wait to see her! Congratulations!!

Brittany & Ryan said...

What a good birth story!! Congrats she sure is cute. I wish you the best of luck.

Kristi said...

OH Bree!! She is a doll... course you know I think this.. Im soooooooo Happy for you.. you are the best mommy and such a great WIfe!! I love you! YAY to Evyn!!

Amberley said...

She is so beautiful, I cant wait to see her for real.

Jamilla said...

So sweet! I am glad everything worked out, congratulations!