Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Waiting

So I had a false alarm Thursday night... I totally though my water had broke at around 9 p.m.... to make a long story short...it turned out that what I was experiencing was from the doctor checking me earlier that day at my appointment, so everything was ok. However that night I started feeling sick, sore throat, body ache, ear ache, fever, the usuall flu like symptoms, so I have been sick for the past 4 days which has been absolutely miserable to say the least. I am soo glad that Deryck will be home this afternoon, I can't wait to see him, it has been a whole month! I know I will feel so much better when he gets here and can give me a blessing so that I will feel a little better before the big day tomorrow;) I will post pictures as soon as I can. Thank you all for your love and support for us.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

YAY to baby tomorrow... Boo to being sick thats not cool!! Call us when you have her please!! I would love to stop by and see her!! LOVES!

The Manwarings said...

Good Luck tomorrow! I will be thinking of you!

Brenda Joy said...

I'm so excited that Evyn decided to wait for daddy to get home! I'm so excited for you! You will all be in my prayers tomorrow. Will be standing by waiting to hear the exciting news!
Loves,
Aunt Brenda

Amberley said...

Love you and good luck I will be thinking of you all day