Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Falling in Love with Fall

I don't know about you but my favorite time of the year is Fall, I love the trasitional seasons don't you? They are the most beautiful times of the year.  I could live without the snow that the dead of winter brings, and I could live without the scorching heat of summer, but If the year only had two season's I would pick spring and FALL!

Every day a different craft, this day we made saltdough Mickey Mouse pumkin patch!

Having a fall scavenger hunt for acorns for more fun fall projects
my kids had a blast picking up these acorns pretending to be squirrels!

 Family trips to the park when the weather is just right, catching water skeeters and having boat races...

And relaxing under a tree.

  If I could stay in Fall forever I would, I LOVE falling in love with FALL!

No comments: