Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

I like big BUNS and I can not lie!

Ok so I have a confession... I like big BUNS! I have been wearing them a lot lately, mainly because I feel I have NO time whatsoever to get ready and this is the easiest and fastest way I can look and feel "put together" :)

I don't necessarily feel like I look amazing wearing a bun but I feel its a look most people can pull off, because it doesn't have to be perfect, and in fact it looks better if its not, the messier the bun the better!
I HEART Lauren Conrad buns!:) (sounds funny I know) I just love her style, she has the most laid back but yet polished looks, she and Rachels Zoe are at the top of my fashion guru list.


I love this "romantic" rendition of the messy bun.

Who thought the word "messy" could look so fabulous!

 
My bun is a bit to Prim and Proper in this photo, normally a bit more messy than this but dressed up or dressed down its perfect if you don't have the time on your hands to fuss with your hair!

 
Posted by Picasa

Now alot of you, like me, don't have super thik hair and are probably thinking how the heck do I get a full volume bun with so little hair, You can do the way I did it with gym socks!

Yep! I said socks! Just head over to Openning Ceremony to get the full tutorial on how to make your own magic hair donuts and they have several ways to wear them!

source



Or if you don't feel like making your own you can go to Sally Beauty Supply store and buy Hair Stylers Mesh Chingnon its only about $4.00

image source


No comments: